2002 3.3 Grand Caravan Water pump metal pipe

I have just discovered that this pipe is rotten... and leaking..
As far as I am aware, I will need to split the water pump to replace this metal pipe.
My question is - Will I have to take out the timing belt as per the older models, or is this job not as horrifying as I think it is....
Anyone on here do this before???
BD
Answered my own question...
You don't need to split the pump. It is a 1 hour job.
You only need the metal pipe. It is a O-ring compression fitting.
Mine is done.. it was an easy job.
FE's info.