2002 A/C low pressure valve

After a nice drive through 110+ degree desert heat I am thinking my a/c is not getting as cold as it should. It blew cold air, but not COLD. I was
using it all weekend as well in ~80 degree heat and eventually set the temp controls to "LO" for all three zones and was unable to freeze myself out.
It is a 2002 GC ES with 3.8L. 80,000 miles on car. I bought a kit for checking/refilling the refrigerant, but I was unsure of where the fitting was.
Standing at the front bumper, it looks like the compressor is on the left of the engine, closest to the front of the bumper. Can anyone explain or point me to a picture detailing to low-pressure fitting?

temp
If you are not familiar with an A/C System you could cause harm to yourself or the vehicle. I will tell you this. The high side and low side have 2 different fittings therefore it will only connect to one fitting.
Good luck
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech