2002 B150 stalled on logging road

My friend has a 2002 B150 full size Van and is visiting me at my place

30 kms off the hwy up a logging road and 100 kms from the nearest town. He was driving up here and it lost power all of the sudden and it will not start now. I checked and it has no spark at the spark plugs but was wondering if anyone knows of a problem they have seen that we can try to fix. Maybe a part we could go to town for or anthing that will help us.

Thanks very much.

Frustrated in the backcountry , Patrick

Reply to
patrickpy