2002 Caravan Cruise control and reverse cause horn to blow constantly

I have a 2002 dodge caravan, and for some reason, when you put the van into reverse or set the cruise control the horn begins to blow constantly. I am thinking this must be something electrical, and we
have had a lot of rain/fog, that might be causing a short. I would like to find out where this might be, so that I can stop this from happening. Has anyone out there had a similar issue that might give me a starting point of where to look?