2002 Caravan Headlights chime when turned on

Hello, I have a 2002 Caravan SE. Recently I have noticed that shortly after I turn on the headlights I hear a single chime. I am not sure if this an
error that is caused by a self-test on the headlight system or not. After hearing the chime I can turn the lights on and off as many times as I want. The chime will not occur again until I turn off the ignition and start it back up.
Is this an indicator of a more serious problem? No lights or other indicators are visible on the console.
Thank you!

Ok is it when you turn the headlites on or is it when you turn the ignition switch on? if you start the car and let it run and then turn the lite on doe it always chime?

Have you tried to buckle the seat belt before starting the vehicle and see if that is why the chime is coming on?

The Chime is sounding when the headlights are turned on. But it only happens once. Once the van is started it doesn't matter how long it is running, once I turn on the headlights I hear a Chime. However if I turn them back off, and then on again... No chime. Whatever is triggering this problem only happens once, until the van is turned off this resets the problem and the next time I have the van running and turn on the headlights it will make a chime.
If you have any idea of what might be causing the problem I would greatly appreciate it. I have asked a local dealer's service department. They didn't know and have not gotten back to me.
Thanks,
Dan