2002 Dodge Caravan trouble codes

My engine light is on so I turned the key from ACC-ON-ACC-ON-ACC-ON which tells the computer to spit out fault codes or trouble codes. The codes are displayed in the digital mileage area. Two codes were
displayed P1684 and P0456. I cannot find what these codes mean.
Help please, Chas

"Chas" < snipped-for-privacy@cbpu.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...