2002 Dodge Grand Caravan--Power locks

We were on vacation this week when the power locks on my wife's van stopped working. They do not work from the key fob or the internal switch. It does not matter if the key is on or off---nothing seems to work. I was
unable to find a fuse specifically for the locks. Is there one? What about a relay? Of course, the van just turned 39k miles so no warranty coverage!

stopped
The BCM controls the door lock output drivers. If the door lock switch is actuated continuously for more than one second the BCM will turn the output driver OFF (the BCM would consider the switch stuck). The lock motors are protected with Positive Temperature Coefficient device that prevents motor burn out. You may need to scan the BCM to see if any fault codes have been stored.
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech
Thanks Glenn. Is this something that I can do myself or do I need to go to a dealership? They said it would be $75 just to pull it into the bay! Geez! Can I recylce the BCM on my own?

Everything we do as far as diagnostic goes is done with the use of the Scan tool. The only thing you could do and I don't know if it would help would be to disconnect the battery for 5 min and reconnect
Glenn