2002 Dodge Grand Caravan speedometer needle pegged

I replaced the starter and the battery on my 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan with a 3.3l engine. Now my analog speedometer gauge needle is pegged below the
post. When I put it in gear it hits the bottom of the post and is stuck there until i shut off the car. How can I reset this? Thanks

To activate the Self-Diagnostic program: 1.. With the ignition switch in the OFF position, depress the TRIP ODOMETER RESET button. 2.. Continue to hold the TRIP ODOMETER RESET button until Sof and a number (software version number (sof 3.2) appears in the odometer window then release the button. Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
hey glen is this neon only? or other models? that's good info

oops had neon on the brain, sorry.........still the question remains other than the wrong vehicle. is this the same on other models?

diagnostics, some wont have it at all

ok I'll store that away as caravan info.......thanks.