2002 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN SPORT

Anyone know how to remove the drivers door pannel? My window regulator is not working and I am trying to replace it.

I would think that if you don,t know how to remove the door panel then you are way over your head in trying to replace the window regulator.............just my opinion

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

If you did get the panel off, do you have the special rivets and the rivet drill to pull it out, and replace it?
Even my dealer can't do the job. I can. But, the tools cost more than you'd pay for one good job. Trouble is, It's hard to find a decent dealership service department. Same with Chevrolet and Ford!
Not so, with Honda!

you don't need that special tool i use a chisel to pop the rivets and then use arivet gun to reinstall but you might try the switch on the door for the window first the are known to go bad before you rip out the regulator
On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 04:48:53 -0700, truckdriver wrote:

Ever heard of "punctuation", or what a "Shift key" is used for?
Sheesh.