2002 Dodge Intrepid

My check engine light came on over the weekend and I had it checked at Advance auto. the code it is kicking out is PO441 evap control,system purge,floe fault. Any ideas on what all this means?

-- Message posted using

information at

desiree

A scan tool would be needed to perform the tests, run the monitor and see if it passes or fails

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Could it be the carbon canister? It's part of the evaporative emissions system (supposed to capture gasoline vapors and then feed them back into the engine while it's running) and can get "overfilled" (especially if you top off your tank and then park in the sun).

Reply to
Ron Seiden

Is your gas cap on firmly?

Reply to
Deke

Disconnect the neg. batt. cable then put back on.Done!

Reply to
Reagan Russell