2002 Dodge Intrepid

My check engine light came on over the weekend and I had it checked at Advance auto. the code it is kicking out is PO441 evap control,system purge,floe fault. Any ideas on what all this means?
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

A scan tool would be needed to perform the tests, run the monitor and see if it passes or fails
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

system (supposed to capture gasoline vapors and then feed them back into the engine while it's running) and can get "overfilled" (especially if you top off your tank and then park in the sun).

Disconnect the neg. batt. cable then put back on.Done!