2002 dodge stratus

My 2002 dodge stratus has a snaped off bolt from the right rear tie rod the bolt comes from the middle what can I do? a mechanic said he will charge me
400-500 to repair does anyone have suggestions?

the
me
Since I have no idea what bolt you are talking about and you cant get it out I would say let him take it out or get another opinion.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech