2002 dodge stratus error code

I have a 2002. dodge stratus with the error code p0420. just got the car so I am not sure of the engine but I know its dual overhead 4cyl

http://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/index.php
On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 10:05:56 -0700, pchotspot wrote:

Did you have a question?
--
"Ubuntu" - an African word meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

Like other people who post error codes here, he's wanting to know what the code means.

sorry dac c. I wanted to know what the code meant?!! Dan C wrote:

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 14:09:44 -0700, pchotspot wrote:

Well, you should have said so.
Have you never heard of Google, dimwit? The time you've wasted here waiting for answers, you could have found the answer. You must be related to your wife, I guess (the one who drives into flooded streets).
Morons travel in pairs.
--
"Ubuntu" - an African word meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

DAN C is still an ASS! Dan C wrote:

Agreed.

Dan C wrote:

Wow, Dan ought too see a doctor or maybe he did and they told him to vent himself on these post. :-(