2002 Dogde Neon blows fuse

I have a 2002 Dodge Neon ACR that is blowing the 20 amp fuse located in the Main engine compartment fuse relay box in slot14 P/out. Everything seems to work except for the cigarette lighter. I removed the end of the cigarette lighter and just left the wire end loose. After replacing the fuse, it blew out again. I think that somewhere a wire must be grounding out.

My question is this there any other accessories on this circuit ? Best place to look for a break?

Reply to
junk