2002 GC ES ABS light

My wife and I bought a 2002 Grand Caravan ES with ~30k on it. Just about a week ago, the ABS light came on. I checked the brake fluid and it is fine.
Any questions on what could be wrong?
Thanks!!
Scott

fine.
If I had to bet, I would say one of the ABS wheel sensors, and If I were to double the money on the bet. I would say a rear one. Now the big pay off...the right rear!!
Take it to the dealer and have the system scanned to see what the fault code is, that's the only way you will be able to determine the fault
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech