2002 Grand Caravan belt

Tried to change the belt on my van today. 3.8. Took off bottom shroud. Found tensionometer. Can't get a breaker bar in the square hole for the life of me. Tried to jerry rig something up with vice grips on the other
side but wasn't to comfortable with that. Breaker bar keeps hitting the wheel well. Obviously there is some kind of special adapter to fit in the hole. Can anyone help me out on this one? Thanks.
A ratchet and a adapter are all you need.Just have to find one that fits in the square.

The gap between the square and the wheel well is to small to slide a ratchet in there.

For anyone else that runs into this, O'Reilleys has a serpentine belt removal kit. 35.00 to purchase or I rented it for a 50.00 deposit which they reimburse to me when I return it. What the tool mainly is is a 1/2" adapter welded to a piece of steel. There's also a 3/8" one that you can use as an extension and 3 crowsfeet and 3 sockets. Couldn't force myself to buy the kit. Hope this helps someone in the future.

    The bastards who designed this should be prohibited from ever working in the engineering field again.     The hole for lever access is still 1/2" square, but there is no room for the head of a 1/2" breaker bar or ratchet, due to interference with the vehicle frame. You must obtain a SPECIAL TOOL to operate the tensioner and remove or replace the belt.     Many auto parts stores have a tool which they will loan, with a belt purchase and payment of a deposit. Deposite refundable upon return of the tool.     I repeat...................BASTARDS!!!!