2002 Grand Caravan Coolant lines HELP ME!!

Can someone please tell me how the heck to get the pair of steel coolant lines out of my van...? It is the set going from the firewall down to the bottom of the van.. The replacement one are made of aluminum.. go figure...

I can't even get the old set out!!! HELP ME PLEASE..

2002 Grand Caravan Sport. 3.3 l, with air..
Reply to
boondocks

You need to remove the wiper module to gain access to the lines up top. Remove the wiper arms, remove the plastic grill under the wiper arms ( the torx screws come out, the phillips screws are j-hooks and only get 1/2 turn to release) Carefully lift up grill and disconnect washer hose from passenger side. Remove grill.. Now you will be able to see the wiper module.remove wiring connector on drivers side. remove drain tubes from bottom on both ends. Remove the small nuts near the base of the windshield, remove the bolts holding the module to the firewall, lift out wiper module. Now you should be able to get to the hose clamps. There is one stud holding the heater lines to firwall , the hose connections under the van and one bolt under the van. With everything disconected pull the lines out from up top. Reverse to install. It's really not a bad job, just take your time.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Are you referring to the a/c lines? if so you have to remove the wiper assembly to start

Reply to
maxpower