2002 Grand Caravan Front End Pop

I have been hearing a noise that seems to be from the left front end. It sounds like a stone hitting the car--or like if you hit the fender with your knuckle. It is intermittent but when it does happen it is almost always within the first 50 feet or so of travel. It happens only once per trip and is usually associated with turning the steering wheel, or going over a small bump in the street. I've had it to the dealer and the mechanic can't find anything wrong. I'd like to get it repaired soon as my extended warranty runs out in a few days when I hit

75,000 miles. Would appreciate any ideas. Thanks.
Reply to
Ed

I recently had a similar problem on my '05 GC. The dealer replaced the sway bar bushings and the problem went away. I think it cost around $74 and my extended warranty picked up some of it. I've heard that some shops will install aftermarket urethane bushings that last longer than the OEM rubber ones.

Reply to
nfisherman