2002 grand caravan sport rear disk breaks

Can some one tell me the trick to getting the rear calipurs off of my 2002 dodge grand caravn sport? Thanks, nordo0

Reply to
nordo0

There is no trick, remove the pins, push the pistons in and remove the calipers

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Yup, that should be it.

Auto Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv

When you say pins, are you talking about the two bolts in the back of the calipur? Thanks, nordo0

Reply to
nordo0

Yes

Reply to