2002 Intrepid

I was wondering if anyone could help with this, Glen , maybe you We were on a trip to So.Ca. and the air bag light came on, we took a break ,and when we started the light went off. This last trip the engin light cam on, and after a few miles I saw that the speed control wasn't working. Drove to Tucson, which is home, and took it to the dealer, the invoice for service says Throttle position sensor needs to be replaced, for the amount of $450.00 plus tax... I am thinking it's a small computer thing, since when we have been home, the light has been off and the speed control has worked. Is the $450.00 worth it. Dave in Tucson

Reply to
DSLX News