2002 Intrepid

Thanks, We are dealing with Jim Click Dodge, I think the moisture from two car washes, plus the rain in Ca., before we left, may have caused moisture in
the computer, my lady friend owns the car and she doesn't really think anything is wrong either. We are going to be on the road back, to So. Ca. and neither one of us wants to have the car,stop, die or whatever. I drove the car from outside San Diego to Tucson, and the only thing that hurt was my leg from trying to keep constant speed. We get 28 mpg at 80 miles per hour, no other problems, I think the part, which lists as part # 4606083 sensor TH 8037155 is listed at $136.09 parts and labor $450.00 plus tax. Shall we bend over. Thanks Dave in Tucson