2002 Intrepid, belt change, how to

Any secrets to changing the serpentine belts on a 2002 Dodge Intrepid, 2.7L, 75k miles. They look like that could use a change since I've never done it
and I'm pretty sure they are the original ones.
Inside belt looks simple enough with the auto-tensioner. The outside one looks like it needs to be tightened with a socket but to what tension do I tighten it too?