2002 Neon Problem

While driving tmy rpm gauge will start to fall down to zero and the car will stop. After it sits for a few minutes it will start up again with no problem. This only seems to happen when I go over 50mph. I
took the car to the dealership and they couldn't find anythign wrong with it, their best guess was the crankshaft relay. They said they drove it around and could not get it to repeat the problem, I am guessing they never got it over 50mph. I didn't have them replace anything yet, anyone have a simliar problem or any suggestions?
On 2 Mar 2007 17:58:56 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@park.edu wrote:

Sure sounds like a bad fuel filter to me - -

Do you have any problem when you are accelerating or under load? if you feel you lack power, it might be fuel filter otherwise it must be ok.
You might start to changing relays? they must be similar, so you can move them around. see if it helps.
Your problem might be lots of things: it is an intermitted problem and god helps you.

PROBLEM SOLVED!
Turned out I needed the cam position and crankshaft sensors replaced. Thanks for the replies!