The brakes go through the signal light switch portion of the multi function switch on just about all cars today. If the signals don't work, and the brakes don't work, chances are significantly better than

50/50 the problems are related and located at the MF switch.
Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

if the headlight switch was melted somebody put the wrong kind of headlights in the car and thats what caused the headlight switch to melt a quick fix is go to a junk yard and ask them to cut a plug for the headlight switch and splice it in and that should fix the problem thats what happened to me when my wife got a wild hair to put brighter headlights in her neon big mistake

Reply to
truckdriver