2002 PT Cruiser

Any major issues to look for on a 2002 PT Cruiser? Automatic, and non turbo. I have a lead on one with 97000KM for $6200 in cherry condition and am seriously considering it to replace the 367000km 1994
TransSport that died an ugly death last night.
Serviceability looks a bit nasty with the narrow short engine compartment - but no worse than the TransSport - and definitely better than my V6 Mystique.