2002 Stratus V6

Does anyone out there know why these cars blow cold air while letting the car warm up on a cold day? It seems to be a Stratus/Sebring issue. Once
you drive the car, then it starts to warm up.
TIA, JD
Could be that you have air in the system. Happened to my wifes car after I changed her coolant. Three months later when it started to get cold, her heat wouldn't build up in the cabin while driving but, would at idle. Popped off the rad cap, and let it idle and cool and topped off the two inches and it was fine. Also check that the cap is on tight.
-
Thanks for that information. I will check.

I have a 2001 with the same engine and I had the same problem and posted it on this site. Someone suggested I check the coolant level as it might be low. I did and it was so I added coolant and it solved the problem. Now I need to find out where the coolant had leaked from..So far I'm still looking...hope this helps..