I bought a used 2003 Grand Caravan and it came with just one factory remote.
Sadly the factory remote was not programmed though. I was looking around
for help and found the below procedure for a Caravan but it didnt mention
what years this works with? Does anyone know if this will work? Everything
else I read said that the only solution is to take it in to the dealer and
I'll bet that will cost about $100.
Program Method D (For use with AB vehicles not equipped with VTSS only)
1. Locate the dark green program enable wire connected to pin #1 of the
16-way data link connector under the left side Of the Instrument panel.
2. Connect the program enable more terminal to a good ground.
3. Insert the key into the ignition and turn the ignition switch to the ON
position. The power locks will cycle (Lock and Unlock) indicating that
program mode has been entered.
4. Using the transmitter to be programmed, press either [LOCK] or [UNLOCK].
The power locks will cycle indicating the transmitter has been programmed
5. Repeat step 4 to program additional transmitter.
6. Disconnect the program enable wire from ground to exit program mode.
7. Turn the ignition to the OFF position and remove the key.