2003 Cavavan Starting Problem

Hello peeps,

I have a 2003 Caravan (White) pfff lol, I wanted to move it and it started 2 or 3 times buy shutting down after 2-3 scs of start... i

added fuel thinking i lacked it. I tried again with NO starter coming

on, saw a "P (numbers)" *can't recall* where the millage is. i unpluged the batt. to see if it would make a change but now since i know "P (numbers)" was

error code, i get a "P 1684" which is "A {Dumbass} disconnected the batt"...{----} still fuming. i get no starter coming on still, Fuel pump is audible. can it be that fuel filter clogged and it sends a high pressure reading to CPU and keeps the starter from turning ? How can i get or can i get previous error codes ? I hear a "click" sound coming from engine fuse compartment, and still

no starting. Mind you, i can care less about the old codes, i want my van to start. How much does the blue book 2003 Caravan say ? lol

Reply to
CreativeML

You need to read what you just posted and see if it makes sense to you.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

Oh Glen hello, i am French and frustrated abt this issue.

Its started 2 to 3 times by shutting down right away. I tried again with NO starter turning. I added gas. I can hear the fuel pump coming on. Can a clogged fuel filter keep the starter from turning ? Automatic shut down is switched by what ?

damnnickname wrote:

Reply to
CreativeML

Aahhhh so im American and your going to frustrate me trying to figure this out? Ok I will take a shot at you grammar. You say it started 2 or 3 times and shut right down? Now you tried again and the starter did not turn? Here is the confusing part......... Why would you add gas to a problem that wont crank? If it doesn't crank what does adding gas have to do with this? And after it wont crank what happens? does it have to sit for about an hour before it does it again? Does this vehicle have a SKIM KEY (vehicle theft) Is the key gray? And what does a fuel filter have to do with a car that wont crank????? What you are describing to me sounds as if you are having SKIM problems. Read and answer my questions Please!!

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower