2003 Dodge Intrepid - How to change Camshaft Position Sensor

Hello All, I have a 2003 Dodge Intrepid ES with the 3.5L engine. It started throwing a code today. I had it read and its showing that the Camshaft Position
Sensor is bad. The part seems to be cheap enough $50.00 to $60.00 at local parts houses. Is there a "How To" online about changing it out? If no write up, can someone give me a general idea on how much labor there is involved?
Thanks, Karl N.