2003 Status OBD Codes

Is it possible to get the OBD fault codes from a 2003 Stratus myself without any tools or scanners? I can get them with my 2001 Dakota by cycling the ignition key on and off.
-- Jerry
> GUEST wrote: > Is it possible to get the OBD fault codes from a 2003 Stratus myself > without any tools or scanners? I can get them with my 2001 Dakota by > cycling the ignition key on and off. > > -- > Jerry
:D yes if you have a digital odometer. it'll read right there.
On Jun 9, 10:38 pm, snipped-for-privacy@charter-dot-net.no-spam.invalid (spydr) wrote:

I to have a 2003 Dodge Stratus with a Digital Odometer and I have tried to retrieve to codes using the method you described, but all that is displayed is the message "done". Any sugestions?
Thanks Alan