2003 Tail Light Bulb

Greetings
How on God's Earth do I replace a bulb? I don't see how to take the assembly off. Any help would be appreciated.

assembly
You would get more advice on how to do it if you would only specify year/make/model
--
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

assembly
Desmond wrote:

How on God's Earth do you expect we'd be able to help if you don't tell us what kind of car. Any help would be appreciated.
im not a smart man, jenny.
its a grand caravan, 2003.
message