2004 Dodge Intrepid...

I owned a 2000, 2002, and now a 2004 Dodge Intrepids, the later one I brought used with 100,000 miles on it. All 3 cars have the same body style, and same engine (2.7ltr) 6 cyl.
the 2000 & 2002 cars all got about 380 miles to a tank of gas... the 2004 gets 240 miles per tank of gas. At $3.50 im going broke.
What can be the problem? It seems to run good shifts gears good runs smooth doesnt run rich
And the engine light is NOT on
I already changed the plugs and air filters, both looked clean
I need advice, im going broke, what can be wrong with this car????

In Missouri, our idiot boy governor has decreed that service stations MUST sell gasohol if its available at a price cheaper than regular gasoline, and they may do so WITHOUT having to tell their customers that its gasohol. My mileage has dropped by 3 mpg since this went into effect. Checked your tire pressure lately?

Also, the injectors could be dirty. Run some "fuel injector cleaner" through the system a couple of times...