2004 Dodge Stratus oil light

The oil light started to flicker when I would come to a stop and go out when I would give it gas. I had the oil changed on 11/19/2005 now the light is flickering again the oil is clean and full and the car is running
fine what could this be?

Well first of all if its under 3/36 take it to the dealer and have them fix it under warranty, If not check the oil pressure switch to see if it is leaking and do an oil pressure test. If it leaking make sure you clean the connector really good with a degreaser that will remove the oil from it or the lite will never go out.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech