2004 dodge stratus stalling

I have a 2004 dodge stratus 2.4 78,700 miles.I just bought the car and sometimes it stalls when im coming to a stop.Ill notice the rpms jump about to 2000 then come down.When im at light not all the time but the it
will idle about 600 to 700 rpms then slowly come down and feel like its bogging out.I was thinking mass air flow its dirty but not that dirty.I was going to clean it to see if that helps can anyone point me in the right direction thanks
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html