2005 Caravan headlight aim

How ddoes one adjust the vertical headlight aim on a 2005 Dodge Caravan?. I pulled the headlight assembly and found only a L-R adjustment screw.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

Rick, I think headlights are too important to try to fix on the cheap, take to a shop for a proper alignment.

Horizontal aim is preset and can not be adjusted. The high beam pattern should be correct when the low beams are aligned properly . To adjust headlamp vertical alignment, rotate adjustment screw to achieve the specified low beam cut-off location.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler tech
Thank you very much for both replies guys.