2005 Caravan SE-Automatic Headlights

is there a kit I can buy? I can just imagine how many times ill be calling AAA to jump start the van.
Oh, and if i install a retro aftermarket kit, will it void my
warentee???
I believe those lights turn themselves off after 2-3 minutes. Mine do.

http://www.autoforumz.com/Dodge-2005-Caravan-SE-Automatic-Headlights-ftopict122459.html