2005 Dodge Caravan SE, Power Mirrors, HELP!

I purchased a Dodge Caravan SE. I did not get the power doors/windows etc.
What is driving me crazy is that I do not have power mirrors. It is so difficult to adjust the mirrors after my wife drives the new caravan. (and
visa versa)
Does anyone know where I can get power mirrors, a KIT or ANYTHING???
Help! :)
Thank you,
Chris,.,,
Just a thought here.. Maybe sell the wife and find one the same size as you :-)))

Hello, Buler...
Power Mirrors help anyone?
Other than getting a new wife??? :)
Anyone know of any places I can get a kit or a company that makes/does this kind of thing?
Can't sell the wife, perhaps rent...
Ouch, she just slapped me!
On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 04:23:19 +0000, brainstorm411 wrote:

What does your local dealer tell you?
Linux Registered User #327951
They told me that "they" do not make one. They said that I may be able to find an aftermarket kit or find a company that has/does it.
They mentioned JC Whitney, but I could not find anything there...
Thank you,
open up one of the doors and see if the wiring is there
if so, find a control switch and a pair of pwoer mirrors and plug 'em in

Yea, it doesn't matter where you get them or what vehicle their from, just plug em in, LOL.

"TranSurgeon" < snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.dotcom> wrote in message
Thank you for the reply, much appreciated.
I was told though that the Caravan SE version doed not have the wiring needed in it's waring harness. That is why they suggested my looking after market.
I am amazed that I can't find anyone that does it,..
Thank you again,
Chris...