2005 Dodge Neon SXT starting problems

Has anyone ever heard of a car not starting on the same day and time exactly two weeks apart. My 2005 Neon failed to start on Wed, 8 Mar 06 at 0715 AM. I had it towed to the dealership and they let it sit for a couple
of hours before attempting to start my car. It did start and they could not duplicate the problem or find any trouble codes etc. I got the car back and no problems until exactly 2 weeks later at the same time,(Wed,Mar 22 06 at 0715) my car did not start. I had it towed again and once again they could start the car after it sat until 10 am. They did say they found the front chasis ground had a poor conection and they fixed that. They checked the starter, battery connections and checked for codes. My vehicle ran fine until 2 weeks later April 5, 2006 at 0715. The car sat im my driveway until 10 am and the car started fine. The dealership techs are not sure what is going on but said to drop vehicle off on Tuesday April 18th and they will try to start it on Wed 19 April. Has anyone ever had a problem like that? Please advise.