2005 Dodge stratus 2.4L 4cil cam sensor location

I have an 05 Dodge Stratus 2.4 L, 4 cil. Does anyone know where the cam sensor is located? The engine light comes on and off. When its off, the car runs fine,
when its on, it runs rough, feels like its going to die, and pulses. It goes on and off like that. Some days, it shows no problem at all. I got an error code for cam sensor, and it makes perfect sense, so I want to start there. Its def. something electrical. I will have to get the part from the dealership, but I'd rather check it out under the hood myself. rather than pay an ass load of money to the dealership. Can anyone tell me where the part is located under the hood? Thanks!!!
On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:41:12 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Not SURE, but I think on the end of one of the camshafts.