2005 Durango 4.7L, error code 050601?

2005 Durango 4.7L, the check-engine light was lit up on the dash on Friday. Couldn't take it to the dealer that day.
Using the dash diagnostic, the odometer returns the code 050601 -- could
anyone tell me what that code is?
Thanks!
Actually I cycled the ignition key three times -- I could only get a code the first time -- couldn't get a code after that.... The code, I believe, was U1120. Any ideas what that might be?
Thanks!