2005 Grand Caravan (71K). Engine light came on.

Make/Model: Dodge Grand caravan - 2005 - 3.3L Mileage: 71k.
Problem: Engine light came on this morning - July 21/08 . :( Action: Have taken to dealer for diag. :?
History: 2 weeks ago engine stalled while driving making a right turn. Started again and went my way, didnt think too much about it as to why. Since then while driving feel sputtering (little kicks as if driving over bumpy/rough road), a little rough driving. Engine oil change due at 72.2K. Update: waiting for a dealer to call with diag. Concern: Suspect enging tunning issue(wire/plugs etc.). Question: If simple tuning issue, should I call the dealer to not bother and just get the tune-up done, because they are charging 100 dollars for diag only :?: Can someone please advise :!: . Thanks :)
Thread archive:

interface
http://www.AutoBoardz.com/2005-Grand-Caravan-71K-Engine-light-ftopict248257.html
All this info you supplied and the most critical would be the reason that the check engine lite was on. Why not find out the fault code and post it?????
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

http://www.AutoBoardz.com/2005-Grand-Caravan-71K-Engine-light-ftopict248257.html
I would like to hear also what was found out. I have similiar simptons on my 1991 Imperial 96k mileage. engine light has come on but shuts off when engine is restarted. car sometimes hesitates and it has also died a couple times. only happens about once every 3 weeks or so. I suspect oxygen sensor.
Rod