2005 Grand Caravan Brake Pads

I changed the front disk brake pads on my 2005 Grand Caravan. As I finished with the second side, I noticed that I had reversed the outer pads. The wear indicators are now located toward the bottom instead of
at the top as they were from the factory. The location of the wear indicators seems to be the only difference in the pads. Is this a significant problem? Will they still make noise when the pads wear out or should I switch them?
Thanks.