2005 Grand Caravan Engine Discoloration

We recently bought an '05 Grand Caravan SXT with the 3.8L V6 for my wife to ahul the kids around in. She has about 2300 miles on it and, while checking the oil the other day, I noticed that the higher temperture parts
like the exhaust manifold and bolts and what I am assuming if the fuel manifold are already turning an orangish color. Has anyone else had this happen to their '05 yet? I'm going to have her mention it at her next oil change, butI am sure the dealership will just say that is "normal". Thanks in advance.
If it is cast iron, and it is "orange" it is probably rust, which you can do nothing about short of having the manifold coated with a ceramic compound.

Thanks