2006/07 Chargers R/T badging

What option adds the R/T badging to the front grill. It seems I've seen some R/T's with it and some without it ?????

--
Mick Falkenhagen

Mick Falkenhagen wrote:

It's called "you buy the old traditional badge, and put it on".
Ya..I stopped by a dealership they said the same thing...the only charger that comes with it is the Daytona. Regular R/T's do not come with it as a stock option.....

and it should look like this:
http://www.eisboch.com/logo.jpg
Eisboch