2006 Caravan Body Kits?

I've jsut purchased a 2006 Caravan and was wondering if there are any body kits available? Anything to transform the syling to something a little cooler?

A cool minivan. I don't think one has existed after the VW bus from the hippy days. Get yourself some paint and learn some tie-dye flower power techniques.

If someone would just give some actual Style to a minivan maybe they would sell a little better...

If you watch American HotRod Boyd Codington Drive a Chrysler T&C with some customer paint. One episode where the hatch was open showed a huge sub woofer molded into the rear side panel.
Kevin

This company obviously found some ground effects http://www.mobilitysales.com/?gclid=CMWJ0b6A2YYCFQrAWAodCnxv5g
These people have some cool stuff, I only wish I could get them to answer e-mails.
https://sslsites.de/vmaxx.de/brochures/chrysler_voyager_rg.pdf
Kevin

looks like a dutch company, nice to know the gears out there though. GIVES ME HOPE.

Startech from Germany also makes some very nice stuff for Chrysler vehicles. It is very difficult to get anything from them. Seems they hook up with an upscale dealer and sell the stuff directly through the dealer. Do a search on eBay in Germany for some of the toys available at retail there. On eBay in the UK amber side marker lights from Startech are offered at about $50 for the pair, plus shipping; not cheap.
Richard.