2007 Dakota - nois in right/rear corner inside

Glenn, There is a clanging type noise in the right/rear corner inside the cab when I turn corners. It sounds like it may be the seat belt locking. It sounds
like it may be some sort of mechanical device that is gravity or tilt activated. Is there anything back there that could make a noise like this?
BTW, the 07 Dakota, 4-door, SLT, V8 is by far the coolest Dakota I've owned to date. It lacks in power but makes up for that in the way it floats while driving. And the black pearl clear paint is definitely uniquely pretty. I really like this one.

when
this?
owned
while
Sorry Abby, I haven't worked for Dodge for over 8 years so Im not familiar with the product. We are strictly Chrysler. I think the last Dakota I was in was my 1987. I checked and the are no TSB's on this.
Glenn
Thanks, Glenn. Appreciate the effort. I will call a dealer service dept. and see ask. Maybe I will get lucky and they will tell me without me bringing it in.