Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2004 dodge stratus stalling
I have a 2004 dodge stratus 2.4 78,700 miles.I just bought the car and sometimes it stalls when im coming to a notice the rpms jump about to 2000 then come down.When im at light not all the time but...

95 intrepid 3.3 wont fire up
motor was running fine... day one lost high speed acceleration next day car died on the road and had to be towed. i found the egr transducer defective and replaced it with used part( i tried a second...

1995 Dodge Sport Caravan with water problems
Hello Everyone out there! I have a 95 Dodge Sport Caravan 3.0L V6 with 137K on it, I already replaced the water pump and found coolant leaking a lot behind the engine, I couldnt find the leak comes...
5
5

Side Impact Airbag question 2008 Grand Caravan
Hi, I need a confirmation as to the location of the side impact air bags (SIAB) on a new 08 Dodge Grand Caravan. I am pretty sure they are physically located in the edges of the headliner, but want to...

2000 neon power locks keep locking when driving
power locks keep locking not unlocking while going over 2o kms. is there anyone that can help.

2000 Neon no fuel/spark
2000 neon no spark and injectors not firing but lots of fuel at the rail. Checked all wires in the harness with a multi meter and all have current. Getting code P1388 fuel shutdown relay circuit but...

Heater Pipe connected to the rear heater and engine 98 Dodge Caravan
My aluminum pipes with antifreeze from engine to the rear heater rusted and must be replaced. I can't figure it out where are the pipes goes to the engine just in front of firewall. I'd love to find...
1
1

97 Plymouth Grand Caravan Brake&signal lights do not work
This includes the hazards, the tail lights and reverse lights do work. I also cannot get in the back door any ideas on how to pop it open. When I try to open there is no resistance when i push the...

1997 Dodge Neon door hinges
I bought door hinges and tryed to change them but i am not getting the alignement right. Do you know exact measurments of how to put them on ?? my door is about an inch and a half off from closing (to...
1
1

clicking sound when turning wheel left
I have a 2004 Chrysler Sebring LX The problem is when i?m parking my car, i hear clicking sounds when turning my wheel left. However, when i put the car in park and turn the wheel, i don?t hear...
3
3

p/s problem
2006 chry T/C ps hard in morning start up 3.3 v6 seems to straighten out throw the day it has 41000 miles on it any body else having this problem?If it ever warms up I find out if its just the cold...
3
3

2001 Dodge Stratus problem
My car, a 2001 Dodge Stratus, when started the first time during the day will seem to "stall" on take off and from stopping the first few times, and then seem to punch into gear. It is an automatic,...
2
2

Oil change on 2008 Grand Caravan question
It's been a long time since I've changed the oil on my own car, but this one looks like it's made for DIY. This is an 08 Grand Caravan SXT with the 4.0 liter engine. The oil filter is right behind the...
3
3

Raunchy Profane TV commercial from 1966!
Car Salesman Finally Tells The Truth Hillarious Tv Ad

Detailing your Dodge - What products do you use ?
I have always used Meguiar's car car products on my cars, but lately have been thinking about switching to one of the specialty brands such as Sonus, Pinnacle, Adams, Klasse, or Wolfgang. Anyone ever...