2k Dodge Caravan Rear vent Window Problem

I have a 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan with pwr windows. The Driver-side rear vent window will not open. The passenger side vent operates. Is there anything I can do before asking a dealer to fix it?
Thanks
Jim
On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:06:09 -0500, Nelson Wilbury wrote:

Sounds like the little motor which opens the vent window is failing. Same thing happened in my 1996 Plymouth Grand Voyager, and I replaced the motor myself. Very simple, and the motor costs about $75 as I recall.
Linux Registered User #327951
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:26:33 -0500, Nelson Wilbury wrote:

You know, I can't recall exactly, but it wasn't that difficult. Might have come in from the rear, with the liftgate open, but I just can't remember. Probably the plastic panels just pry out by lifting up on an edge. Sorry, wish I could help you more, but just try the obvious things, as I was able to figure it out without any problems.
Linux Registered User #327951