2k Dodge Caravan Rear vent Window Problem

I have a 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan with pwr windows. The Driver-side rear vent window will not open. The passenger side vent operates. Is there anything I can do before asking a dealer to fix it?

Thanks

Jim

Reply to
Nelson Wilbury

Sounds like the little motor which opens the vent window is failing. Same thing happened in my 1996 Plymouth Grand Voyager, and I replaced the motor myself. Very simple, and the motor costs about $75 as I recall.

Reply to
Dan C

You know, I can't recall exactly, but it wasn't that difficult. Might have come in from the rear, with the liftgate open, but I just can't remember. Probably the plastic panels just pry out by lifting up on an edge. Sorry, wish I could help you more, but just try the obvious things, as I was able to figure it out without any problems.

Reply to
Dan C