3.3 interchange info

I recently, last winter, purchased a 93 T&C for work purposes. Shortly thereafter both rear springs snapped. Since I load it I put on a set of H-D springs that really gave the van quite a rake.
Within two days I had a windowed block and a seized crank.
Could the rake have exposed the oil pick up? It looks like that rod journal or two seemed very dry looking and possibly a bluish tint. I had hoped to just disable that cylinder but with the crank seized I don't think that will work either.
So, out of curiosity, what all years of car/truck 3.3 will interchange with this one? Thanks.
On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:58:28 -0700, Fly-by-night wrote:

Pretty much any 3.3 with slide in there, but there were so many of these things made they're all over the place!
I went to car-part.com about a year ago and there was a guy in Ohio with something like 50 of these for $99!