318 plymouth

i have a 1963 plymouth with a 318 poly wide in it could someone tell me what the poly wide is? thank you

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 15:15:56 -0500, ramdodge wrote:

Look here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A1149266
You really should consider learning how to put "318 poly wide" into a Google search box. It's not that difficult...
Linux Registered User #327951
i did that smart ass and all i got was parts for sale so thanks for your reply
On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 16:41:49 -0500, ramdodge wrote:

You did it? Bullshit.
That link I posted was the second hit, and there were numerous others with similar information. Don't be an outright liar as well as an idiot.
Linux Registered User #327951
you sure have your name right asshole