318 plymouth

i have a 1963 plymouth with a 318 poly wide in it could someone tell me what the poly wide is? thank you

Reply to
ramdodge

Look here:

You really should consider learning how to put "318 poly wide" into a Google search box. It's not that difficult...

Reply to
Dan C

i did that smart ass and all i got was parts for sale so thanks for your reply

Reply to
ramdodge

You did it? Bullshit.

That link I posted was the second hit, and there were numerous others with similar information. Don't be an outright liar as well as an idiot.

Reply to
Dan C

you sure have your name right asshole

Reply to