Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2008 Dodge Sprinter
Doea anyone have information on the 2008 Sprinters, how they differ from the 2007 models, and when will they be available?

Dodge Neon Ignition Switch
My friend has a key stuck in the ignition switch. How hard is it to change the switch?
3
3

what transmission flued use in '94 3.3 V6 tran?
Hi, I have a 1994 Caravan Grande LE with 180,000 miles on it. It needs some tranny fluid. I went to AutoZone and they didn't have anything specifically for Dodge transmissions. They had fluid that...
6
6

2003 Intrepid Transmission issue
Hello All, My sister has a 2003 Intrepid ES with just over 45k miles on it. It has the larger v6 engine and auto transmission. The car runs great, the V6 has a lot of power and torque. The...
2
2

2008 Grand Caravan Headlights
Hi All: My wife is interested in getting a new Grand Caravan but has been disappointed in the headlights in her old (1996) model. She thinks the headlights in my Camry are awesome and we were...

raising a minivan?
Is there a way to increase the ground clearance in my 01 Town and Country AWD? I drive it on the beach and it never has a problem in the sand. Because it is rather low (and yes, I know Chrysler didn't...
2
2

OT: FS Viper Night Drivin pinball
1998 Sega Viper Night Drivin Dodge Viper themed pinball in great condition just refurbished(dismantled and cleaned with all new rubber rings,lamps and flippers rebuilt) $1400.00 game is located in...

1999 Dodge Stratus - lower control arm
Hi, I own a 1999 Dodge Stratus. One problem that I have with my car is that every 5 or 6 months, I have to replace the lower control arm. Has anyone else had to get this replaced so often as I? What...
5
5

23 Very Strange Autos (Not Dodges, But Still Quite Interesting)
I've put together a little website with pictures of 23 of the weirdest cars and trucks I've ever seen. It's Enjoy! - Jeff

98 Ram 4x4 Shocks and Tires
Been lurking for several years and haven't posted very much stuff so out of lurk mode. WAPITA! I guess I can't complain since they are original 112K on the odometer. Soaked the crap out of all bolts...

96 caravan, won't start
I have a 96 Caravan, 3.3 eng, it has been sitting for 2 years, I would start it every 2 months or so, last time I tried it would not turn over and when I made sure it had a full charge and good...
3
3

Factory Warranty - NOT From selling dealer?
Hi All: I recently bought a 2007 Camry and the dealer wanted to sell me the extended warranty for $1400. I felt this was too high and he said I could get it any time before the normal 3 year/ 36000...
4
4

04 PT Cruiser Stalling problem
Good evening all! I drove my 04 PT Turbo/GT with 42k miles around all day today with no problems. This evening I backed it out of the garage and stepped on the gas and it stalled. At idle the car...
13
13

PICS: Dodge Challenger number 2 up for sale on eBay
The Dodge Challenger isn?t officially set to go on sale until after its world debut at the Chicago Auto Show next February but if your keen to get your hands on one before then and are willing to pay...
1
1

Hemi Challenger
have you guys been checking out the new Challenger? I definitely am really thinking hard about getting one.
129
129